Cosentino Group opens new “Centre” in Stockholm and celebrates the end of a year of strong growth in Europe
During the course of 2018, the multinational company has strengthened its presence in Europe as a key market, opening new facilities in the UK, Central Europe and the Iberian Peninsula. This new integrated logistics facility joins the one already operated by the company in Gothenburg, and further strengthens its penetration into the Scandinavian market, where it also has "Centres" in Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Sweden was the first country where Cosentino made its mark in this area of Northern Europe when it opened the "Cosentino Centre Gothenburg" in 2006.
- By 2013, the multinational company had opened a second own-brand distribution centre in the city of Oslo, Norway.
- At the end of 2016, the municipality of Hedensted in Denmark became home to the third of the company's "Centres" in Scandinavia.
- Last year, Cosentino cemented its presence in the four main countries within the area when it opened the Helsinki Centre in Finland.
- 2018: Stockholm Cosentino Center opening